The RS 50/75 pairs 150mm of "Cascade Components tuned" Rear travel with a 160mm Fork and is a Bosch equipped eBike sporting Cascade Components Kinematics
This is the debut eBike release from Crestline Bike Co. This bike will be available in two models. This snappy RS 50/75 ships configured with 150mm rear travel paired with a 160mm fork. These first editions of the bike will be limited to 50pcs in each configuration, adorned with Ohlins suspension front and rear, and labelled with a limited number badge from 1/50 to 50/50 in each configuration. Both models are fitted with the new BOSCH CX-R (RACE) motor and a 750wh battery along with all the newest components available from Bosch for model year 2023. *It should be noted that either bike can be configured in any of these two travel setting with a few changes. More information on all these options plus more will be detailed below.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
Our eBikes are currently only available as complete bikes!
If your size shows as “In Stock” – This means you can purchase your bike and it will ship within a 24 hour processing window.
“SOLD OUT – Available on back order” – You missed this batch and we have sold out of your size and configuration. If you are interested to get on the list for the next batch in your size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to give you some information on when those might arrive and get one locked in for you.
International customers: We have added some international shipping options available at check out. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like our team to assist you to ensure you are comfortable that your new bike is delivered safely and efficiently to your doorstep with all the correct programming for your territory. (Batteries ship separately and may arrive prior to, or just after your bike, but we will do our best to make sure both arrive in a timely manner)
PRICES WILL ALWAYS BE REFLECTED IN US$
*It is important for you to read the spec list below before making your purchase. (Colorway for the RS 50/75 is as pictured, white front triangle with the Ohlins build kit)
Thank you for your interest in Crestline Bikes, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Build kit: RS 50/75
- Crestline RS 50/75 frame (150mm rear travel – adjustable up to 175mm)
- Colorway (as pictured in last frame only image)
- Ohlins TTX2 Air 230 x 57.5 Rear Shock
- Ohlins RXF38m.2 Air TTX18 Fork 160mm travel 44mm offset
- Bosch BES3 Smart System with wireless handlebar remote
- Bosch CX-R (Limited Race) drive unit
- Bosch 750wh Powertube Battery
- Sram GX AXS wireless drivetrain
- Magura MT7 Brake W/ HCW Lever Blade
- Crankbrothers Synthesis eMTB CARBON Wheelset
- One up Components Carbon Bar,
- One up Components Stem,
- One up Components Seatpost (RH-2 150mm RH-3 180mm RH-4 210mm)
- Sizing and wheel configuration (RH-2 Mixed RH-3 29/29 RH-4 29/29)
- E13 CARBON Crank Arms
- E13 Chain guide
- WTB Vigilante 2.5 Tough High Grip Tires
- WTB Silverado saddle
- MSRP $12999 (incl. Bosch Race Motor)